Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Woke Up And My Ankle Hurts

The charm of Koh Chang

Like many travelers, I have a weakness for the charms of the islands. Each island is like a little world unto itself, cut off from everything, we can explore thoroughly. We went around (literally), we learn to know the places peaceful views, small nice restaurants, places to party, markets and shops.

In Thailand, I lived in Koh Samui and Phuket. I also visited Koh Tao, Koh Phangan and Koh Lanta in the south. Living in Bangkok, I escape the weekend to see the sea where possible. I just came back to visit Koh Chang for the first time and I must say that this island has a special charm. Maybe this is the fact that we are not yet the tourist season, but everything was so calm and serene.

motorbikes, almost no traffic on the roads, only after the arrival of a ferry. If one goes to the east of the island, the road is lined with trees, the mountains rise in the mist on our right as the water comes to our left.

For backpackers, near Lonely Beach are heavenly. There are many cheap bungalows. Those who want more luxury and comfort can also find more hotels in Koh Chang at attractive rates. Several resorts are currently under construction on the island, but the pace is not yet alarming. Visit Koh Chang absolutely before it's too late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment