Sunday, September 16, 2007

How To Establish Business Contacts

plane crash Phuket - Ad requiem

I stayed with me all day yesterday. The sky was gray, with rain and thunder was almost rattle the windows of my condo. This morning, the motorcycle taxi wonder 20 baht before I am seated. As the normal price to get to the subway is 13 baht, I take offense a little, thinking it must be new in the neighborhood and he thinks to be a bit more money with a stranger. I told him " sip baht Sat kab " and he replied " Touam nam. I do not know that word, but I understand very quickly when he turns the corner and I see it transformed into a small river. I lift my feet not to wet my shoes and prepares my twenty baht.

For 123 passengers to Phuket, the effects of rain have been much more dramatic. You've probably all read in newspapers or on TV. At last, we spoke of 87 dead and 43 wounded, mostly foreigners, but Thais. It makes you think when you've already made the same journey by plane. To all friends and all the families of the victims, I offer my deepest condolences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment