Monday, September 10, 2007

Free Vespa Et4 Service Manual

tracks or subway

Small bracket literature. As I take the subway every day, I read a few pages on the way to avoid watching commercials alienating. Last week I finished reading "The Beach " Alex Garland, the book that inspired the Hollywood movie of the same title. Frankly, I have not even seen the movie because I do not like the face of Di Caprio. Anyway, the film is officially banned from broadcasting on Thai because we see drug dealers and that it does not give a good image for good little tourists. There are all pirated DVDs on street corners, but it was quite legal ...

The book? Entertaining. The story of a young British backpacker named Richard who, during his first days in Bangkok near Khao San Road, is given a map to a legendary beach, a paradise known of the chosen few only. He is joined by a French couple. After a short trip to Koh Samui, a short boat ride and a good dose of swimming, they could reach the beach itself which hosts multiple (mis) adventures. I leave you to read this book. Nothing too removing, but it will fill idle time in the subway or on the beach.

In fact, if anyone knows a good bookstore in Bangkok where you can find anything but thrillers and The Da Vinci Code, let me know! Books intellectuals do not fill the shelves here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment