Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Piper Seminole Fuel System

Psychology Thai is she? Cheap Charlie

I do not know, but I am wondering. Thai psychology is she? Yesterday, my colleague tells me that a person of his property was thrown off of I-don't-know-what floor to arrive too death, of course, in the street. The third case of suicide in his apartment building apparently.

Well, there are suicides in all countries, no surprise. What intrigues me the most, for having discussed with the Thais is that depression is not something that seems to exist. We do not feel well, we had a bad day, you're tired. "May sabai " they say. In French, we have a whole range of negative emotions: melancholy, melancholy, nostalgia, sadness, depression ...

In Thailand, it seems rather say: 'Come you worry too much about nothing, eat a little to regain strength and it will be fine. Why not? I've never seen a psychiatric clinic or office in Thailand to see a psychologist. Pilulles no, no berth to lie down and talk to the ceiling. What are the Thais? I do not know. They say "Mai Pen Rai ", "Never mind," "Never mind" and continue to live. Maybe they will go to the nearest temple burn some incense sticks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment